We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Officer to join our team.
Security Officer Job Responsibilities:
As a Security Officer, you will undertake the surveillance of our premises and the protection of our staff and visitors. In addition, you will be responsible for detecting any suspicious happenings and preventing vandalism, thefts or any other criminal behavior.
Security Officer Job Duties:
- Inspects and patrol premises regularly (must use Patrol Scan System)
- Monitor property entrances including service docks and service hallways
- Authorize and prohibit entrance of people and vehicles
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Secure all exits and doors
- Responds to emergencies in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to customers, tenants, employees and visitors in need in a timely manner
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity
- Submit reports of every suspicious action
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Security Officer or similar role
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- Understands confidentiality and how to communicate appropriate information
- Registered as a security officer a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma is required
General Cleaner Skills, Qualifications and Responsibilities
Successful general cleaners take pride in their work. They see their efforts as important to their employer as well as clients they serve. It helps to have a strong stomach – being around trash, bathrooms, and the like is often unpleasant. Other important skills for aspiring general cleaners to possess include:
- Trustworthiness – with access to many rooms, stores, desks, and other areas (and often at times when others aren’t around), general cleaners must be honest
- Attention to detail – fully examining what you’re doing ensures spots aren’t missed and every area receives proper treatment
- Teamwork – tasks are sometimes performed with others, so good collaboration builds morale and boosts productivity
- Time management – general cleaners must maintain an awareness of what needs to be done and when
- Ability to take direction – listening to instructions from a manager or supervisor and following them exactly is important to meet expectations
- Physical stamina – cleaning involves bending, lifting, and spending long periods of time on one’s feet; stamina, fitness, and a good pair of shoes aid in job performance
- Industry knowledge – general cleaners need to know how to use chemicals, mops, brooms, floor machines, and other tools; they also must choose the appropriate cleaning product for the situation and take safety into account, such as wearing gloves around chemicals or cracking a window for ventilation
Responsibilities (but are not limited to the following):
- Follow instructions and direction given by manager/ supervisor
- Follow work routines and schedules
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, doors, windows and walls, restroom cleaning, trash removal, etc)
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Use, operate and maintain all equipment and tools as instructed and safely
- Clean, stock and maintain supply and storage rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff and co-workers
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven working experience as a general cleaner (minimum 1 year)
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Ability to remove trash
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Lift and carry 20 pounds
- Integrity and honesty
- Must work weekends
- Must work holidays
- High school degree (GED)
We are looking to hire an efficient Custodial Supervisor to supervise the work activities performed by our custodial staff. The Custodial Supervisor's responsibilities include spearheading project work, monitoring staff attendance, reporting absences, and conducting staff performance reviews. You should also be able to make recommendations to management regarding training, promotions and dismissals.
To be successful as a Custodial Supervisor, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of various cleaning methods and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Custodial Supervisor will display effective leadership skills to ensure the timely completion of staffs’ custodial duties.
Custodial Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assigning custodial duties to staff and regularly inspecting their work to ensure that established standards are met.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to custodial staff as needed.
- Taking inventory of all cleaning supplies and equipment and informing management when supplies are depleted.
- Report building discrepancies/repairs to custodial manager
- Assisting with the screening and hiring of new job applicants.
- Providing training and guidance to custodial staff.
- Resolving conflicts between custodial staff in an efficient manner.
- Attending meetings and in-service training sessions as required.
- Performing all custodial duties necessary in instances of staff shortages and/or during high season
Custodial Supervisor Requirements:
- Must be able to take direction from Custodial Manager
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must be flexible with schedule (AM, PM, Days Off and Holidays)
- Proven experience working as a Custodial Supervisor.
- Knowledge and operation of floor equipment (ride-on floor scrubber, walk behind floor scrubber, swing machine, carpet extractor, etc.)
- Working knowledge of various cleaning methods.
- The ability to lift heavy equipment and remove trash/ debris
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Gift Shop Kiosk Manager (Onsite Sanford, FL Kiosk location)
Job Description and Responsibilities
General Duties – The Gift Shop kiosk manager will oversee and contribute to the overall success of the Seminole Towne Center gift shop kiosk, which includes insuring gift shop policies and procedures are followed, responsible for merchandising, marketing, selling, display, DIY station, inventory, loss prevention and revenue generating opportunities.
Status: Permanent Base Salary + Sales Commission
Job Type: Part-time (Must be available 3-4 days per week including weekends, afternoons, evenings and nights)
Additional Areas of Work
Sales: Reliable sales inspirer with a winning record of exceeding sales goal projections.
Customer Relations: Delivers legendary customer service by connecting with all customers. Candidate must demonstrate a high level of productivity while facilitating multiple duties.
Management: Must be able oversee the daily operations and feel comfortable working alone or with a team.
Marketing: Must increase list of regional customers and supporters and promote efforts via providing pictures, videos, related and essential content for Florida social media marketing streams. Exceed promotion goals set for the gift shop emails data base, in-person consumer contacts and via various Florida centered outlets.
- Minimum 1 year college education or equivalent required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.-Must maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- 2-5 years retail experience. * 1 year supervisory experience a plus.
- Detail oriented, quick and willing to learn.
- Proven experience with the Internet and email.
- Excellent organizational skills, writing skills.
- Possess basic accounting/mathematical skills.
- PC literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google.
- Must be comfortable with management duties while onsite.
- Project a strong in-person sales presence.
- Must feel comfortable standing, speaking and working on computer and with customers for long periods of time.
- Must deal courteously and promptly with customers.
- Must have excellent customer service skills with passion and a commitment for dealing with the public.