Kiosk Gift Shop Manager
Absolutely Anything Essential Gift Shop
Seminole Towne Center
Gift Shop Kiosk Manager (Onsite Sanford, FL Kiosk location)
Job Description and Responsibilities
General Duties – The Gift Shop kiosk manager will oversee and contribute to the overall success of the Seminole Towne Center gift shop kiosk, which includes insuring gift shop policies and procedures are followed, responsible for merchandising, marketing, selling, display, DIY station, inventory, loss prevention and revenue generating opportunities.
Status: Permanent Base Salary + Sales Commission
Job Type: Part-time (Must be available 3-4 days per week including weekends, afternoons, evenings and nights)
Additional Areas of Work
Sales: Reliable sales inspirer with a winning record of exceeding sales goal projections.
Customer Relations: Delivers legendary customer service by connecting with all customers. Candidate must demonstrate a high level of productivity while facilitating multiple duties.
Management: Must be able oversee the daily operations and feel comfortable working alone or with a team.
Marketing: Must increase list of regional customers and supporters and promote efforts via providing pictures, videos, related and essential content for Florida social media marketing streams. Exceed promotion goals set for the gift shop emails data base, in-person consumer contacts and via various Florida centered outlets.
- Minimum 1 year college education or equivalent required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.-Must maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- 2-5 years retail experience. * 1 year supervisory experience a plus.
- Detail oriented, quick and willing to learn.
- Proven experience with the Internet and email.
- Excellent organizational skills, writing skills.
- Possess basic accounting/mathematical skills.
- PC literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google.
- Must be comfortable with management duties while onsite.
- Project a strong in-person sales presence.
- Must feel comfortable standing, speaking and working on computer and with customers for long periods of time.
- Must deal courteously and promptly with customers.
- Must have excellent customer service skills with passion and a commitment for dealing with the public.
Management positions now open at Hollister. Apply at Careers.hollisterco.com