Found in the Orlando suburb of Sanford, Florida, Seminole Towne Center is a top shopping destination for residents of the Sanford, Lake Mary, DeBary, Deltona and Deland communities. Located at I-4 and State Route 46, this Sanford mall is the perfect spot for shopping, dining, entertainment and more!
Home to a variety of retailers, including department stores, specialty retailers, and locally-owned businesses. Take a break from shopping and grab a meal at one of the onsite dining options, a quick bite from the food court favorites or a delicious meal at one of the full-service restaurants.
When you’re not shopping, enjoy the various amenities offered at Seminole Town Center. Let the kids play in the safe and comfortable children’s play area or attend a property-hosted community event.
For easy access to your cash, an ATM is located at the elevators in the Food Court.
Children's Play Area
Take a break from shopping and let your little one enjoy some fun at the children's play area. Located next to Journeys on the lower level Macy's wing. Open to all children 44" and under.
Push your little one around with ease in our of our strollers. Located at in the Food Court. The cost is $5 per stroller.
Grab a cold drink from one of the Coca-Cola vending machines located throughout the property.
Our property offers accessibility for our guest needing additional assistance. Handicap parking and accessible entrances are located at all Mall entrances. Accessible restrooms are located in all family restrooms, located on the 1st floor between Sears and Macy's and also in the Food Court.
Mall Walker Program
Our mall offers a self-guided Mall Walkers Program sponsored by Central Florida Regional Hospital every morning one hour before the stores open. (Holiday extended hours do not apply)
Baby Changing Stations
For your convenience, baby changing stations are located in all Family Restrooms throughout the property.
Let your little one enjoy a ride on one of our kiddie cars. Located in front of the play area on the first, Dillard's end.
Device Charging Station
For your convenience, we offer recharging stations fit for most devices, located on the 1st floor in front of Burlington Coat Factory.
For your convenience, you’ll find family restrooms located on the 1st Floor, next to the Food Court.
Lost & Found
If you misplace an item, visit Lost & Found located in the Mall Business Office in the Food Court or by calling 407-330-9626.
If you are in need of a wheelchair during your visit, please visit the mall office Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm or call 407-330-9626 outside of office hours. Wheelchairs are complimentary but require a valid drivers license upon pick up.
To receive First-aid assistance please call 407-330-9626. In the event of an emergency please dial 911. SHARPS containers are located in all restrooms.
Seminole Towne Center is private property. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, Seminole Towne Center requests your cooperation in complying with the following “rules of conduct” to be followed by all patrons.
- Seminole Towne Center is for shopping. Treat others as you like to be treated. Appropriate behavior does not include fighting, harassment, offending others or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any nature.
- Act responsibly. Please refrain from:
Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language.
- Playing loud music other than what the center provides.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the center, its patrons, or its tenants.
- Assembling in a manner which disturbs the public peace.
- Allow others to shop safely and comfortably.
- Do not block access to store entrances, center entrances, and corridor or parking areas.
- Please walk; do not run.
- Skates, skateboards, rollerblades, heelys or similar items are prohibited inside the center.
- Secure bicycles at bike racks at the six entrances.
- Riding bicycles or any motorized vehicle in center is prohibited.
- Please use our benches and chairs for sitting.
- Do not bring animals and/or pets in the center except for registered aid animals, such as seeing eye dogs.
- All trash must be placed in proper trash receptacles. littering will not be tolerated.
- Weapons of any type are not permitted on center property.
- Observe all federal, state and local laws. Alcoholic beverages and their consumption is restricted to licensed establishments only.
- Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws. Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Smoking, vaping or other similar activity is only permitted in designated areas.
- Please visit the center management office to request permission to take photos, videotapes or make audio tapes of or on center property or store fronts. without prior, written permission from center management, no such activity is permitted.
- Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from the center. If permitted by law or if you have any questions please visit the center management office for more information.
- When the center and stores are closed, please leave. Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at VEHICLE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
Please follow these rules of conduct. Thank you for your cooperation in complying with the center’s code of conduct. Violators of this posted code of conduct will be asked to leave for a specific period of time, you may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding the center’s rules of conduct, please call the center’s management office at 407-323-2262.